This is us
At Qinshift we’re committed to making real impact. With us you’re working with teams of tech focused peers who thrive with creative thinking and dedication to learning and improvement. Here, you’ll be an important part of our community, where we actively encourage you to bring thoughts and ideas to the table. If this resonates with you and you're interested in iOS Developer position we would be delighted to talk to you.
This is the job
Do you have a passion for Swift and a familiarity with clean architecture? If you're interested in developing cutting-edge applications for not just smartphones and tablets but also watches, we'd like to hear from you. We operate in a mobile environment, with our teams collaborating seamlessly across Prague, Brno, and Bratislava. Which team would you like to join?
This is you
- Possessing a strong command of Swift and Xcode
- Demonstrated experience in crafting object-oriented application designs
- Proficient in leveraging functional programming elements
- Familiarity with UIKit, and possibly SwiftUI
- Valuable experience with dependency injection
- Proven track record in implementing unit tests and following TDD
- Knowledge of a dependency manager (Carthage, CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager) is advantageous
- Interest in patterns and architecture of mobile applications (e.g., MVVM, Clean architecture, etc.)
- Application of experience in reactive programming with Combine
- Competence in continuous integration, deployment, and Fastlane
- Experience in publishing applications on the App Store
- Appreciation for related platforms (iPadOS, tvOS, watchOS, and macOS)
- Excellent command of Czech/Slovak and advanced proficiency in English communicatio
This is your role
- Developing iOS applications for widespread use, assuming responsibility for technologies and development solutions
- In Prague, Brno, or Bratislava, there awaits a new project or involvement in an ongoing one
- Depending on experience, opportunities to transition to architecture design and contribute to the team's professional development
- Participation in interesting projects using the latest technologies
- Appreciation for functional and comprehensible code, with the inclusion of unit and integration tests as part of the development process.
What awaits you at Qinshift?
Through our values, Better Minds, Bolder Ideas and Bigger Hearts, we strive to provide you with the tools, the autonomy, the trust, and assistance you need to excel.
- Pleasant working environment and stable background in one of the largest software development companies in the EU
- Space to work independently and creatively with the possibility to implement your own ideas and opportunities to learn new things and approaches
- You have the opportunity to influence your direction in the company
- High quality hardware and software, access to the latest technologies and specific projects
- Opportunities to improve your language skills, we are a major global player
- At Qinshift, you'll get quality support in your development thanks to a wide range of internal and external training courses, so you can push the boundaries of your competences
- We offer you benefits such as life insurance and pension contribution, EN/DE/ES lessons, MultiSport card, sick days, meal allowance, lots of company events, offices in Prague Palmovka or Brno Slatina with quality equipment for sportsmen and lovers of food and coffee, partial home office by mutual agreement, and more
We take pride in the diverse skills and character of our teams, welcoming everyone to apply and contribute to our collective strength.